Below are the pre-construction properties in the Fort Lauderdale or South Florida area
Gale Residences of Fort Lauderdale
A Landmark Restored. A Village Reborn. A Lifestyle Revealed.
Ideally located, the Gale Residences inspire a daily life that is equal parts beach and village. The exceptional wealth of amenities and services offered are designed to help residents get the most out of life in a setting that offers so many options, day and night.
- 128 fully finished residences
- 1, 2 & 3-bedroom units & townhomes
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 welcome desk in lobby
- Supreme concierge service
- Access-controlled parking garage
- Grand Lobby with imported stone, wood, and custom finishes
- Smart building technology, high capacity communications technology and green innovations
- Premium retail and signature restaurants on ground level
- Integrated, high speed Wi-Fi throughout common areas
- Private residents-only clubroom with fully equipped show kitchen and bar
- Rooftop swimming pool and Sunset Lounge
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center with HDTV
- Outdoor fitness and meditation area
- Residents-only swimming pool with Intracoastal views
- Steps from the ocean and world-renowned Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Exclusive services offered by the Gale Boutique Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Private, residents-only movie theater
- Expansive, fully landscaped resort-style terrace with Intracoastal views
- Exterior BBQ area
- Pet-friendly atmosphere
- Dedicated service elevator
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Electric bicycles available to residents
100 East Las Olas
735,029-square-foot building at an estimated cost of $200 million. The design by SB Architects shows 228 hotel rooms, 121 condos, a pool and amenity deck, retail space on the ground floor with a restaurant featuring outdoor seating on popular Las Olas Boulevard, and 507 parking spaces. The hotel would be on floors seven through 14 and the condos would be stacked from floors 15 through 46.
Condos could range from 1,822 square feet to 2,557 square feet, including balcony space. There would be one penthouse of 5,054 square feet. The average unit size would be 2,119 square feet.